|Quick Lowest Fare Reservations
- Middle Eastern Schedule
Airlines - Compare prices and
schedules on all Middle Eastern Scheduled Airlines
- Abu Dhabi Aviation -- United Arab Emirates' helicopter and fixed wing aircraft operator based at the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Aero Business Charter -- United Arab Emirates' air charter, leasing and aviation service provider based in Dubai and Sharjah.
- Aerovista -- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates based airline operates charter services across destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe and CIS countries.
- Air Arabia -- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates based low-fares airline flies to Aleppo, Alexandria, Almaty, Amman, Assiut, Astana, Bahrain, Beirut, Colombo, Damascus, Dammam, Doha, Istanbul, Jaipur, Jeddah, Kabul, Khartoum, Kochi, Kuwait, Luxor, Mumbai, Nagpur, Muscat, Riyadh, Sana'a, Sharjah, Sharm El Sheikh and Tehran.
- Air Charter International -- Aircraft leasing and charter services company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with its marketing offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Air Iraq -- New Iraqi airline connecting Iraq to the Western world and all the major cities in the region including direct flights between Washington and Baghdad.
- Air Rum -- Amman, Jordan based charter airline specialized mainly in leasing, flying to Egypt, Kenya, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Genia Besaw, Benin, Jordan, Syria, Kingdome of Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirate, Qatar, Italy etc.
- Air Universal -- Amman, Jordan based commercial air operator specializes in the value added leasing and chartering of passenger and cargo aircrafts to flag operators and other domestic and international operators.
- Arab Wings -- First and oldest private executive charter operator in Jordan.
- Aria Air -- Tehran, Iran based airline. (No known website)
- Arkia Israel Airlines -- Tel Aviv, Israel based airline operates domestic flights daily to Eilat, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ben Gurion Airport, Rosh Pina and Kiryat Shmoneh, and also performs International Charter Flights daily to destinations in the Mediterranean Region as well as to Europe.
- Bender Aviation -- Tel Aviv, Israel based tour flight operator.
- Berytos Lebanese Airlines -- Hazmieh, Lebanon based airline.
- Bexair (Bahrain Executive Air Services) -- Muharraq, Kingdom of Bahrain based air charter company.
- Caspian Airlines -- Tehran, Iran based airline operating regular and charter flights from Tehran to other cities of Iran, same as several scheduled international flights to Hungary, UAE, Syria, Ukraine, Armenia and Belarus.
- Chief Air -- Israel based charter airline.
- Damal Airlines -- United Arab Emirates based airline operates two flights out of Dubai and Sharjah every week to points in Somalia; Hargeisa, Bossaso, Burao, Borame, Berbera, Las` anod, Galkayo, Mogadishu and Djibouti.
- Dolphin Air -- Dubai, United Arab Emirates based charter airline. (No known website)
- El Al Israel Airlines -- National airline of Israel, based at Ben-Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv.
- Emirates -- International airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Dubai, wholly owned by the Government of Dubai.
- Etihad Airways -- National airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Abu Dhabi.
- Global Jet Solution -- Israel based flight managing company provides business, ambulance, helicopter and cargo flight services as well as limousine and tour services.
- Gulf Air -- Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain based airline owned by the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Sultanate of Oman.
- Gulf Traveller -- A division of Gulf Air serves major cities in the Gulf and India, as well as leisure destinations such as Nepal, Bangladesh and Indonesia, operating out of Gulf Air's bases in Bahrain and Muscat.
- Iran Aseman Airlines -- Tehran, Iran based airline.
- IranAir -- Tehran, Iran based airline flies to 36 international and 21 domestic destinations including Mashad, Jeddah, Damascus, etc.
- IranAir Tours -- Subsidiary of IranAir serving mainly on domestic routes, based in Mashad.
- Iraqi Airways -- The brand name of Iraqi Airways was transferred to a new and separate company called Air Iraq Company. (No known website)
- Ishtar Airlines -- Iraqi registered airline with scheduled flights from Dubai to Baghdad.
- Israir Airlines -- Tel Aviv, Israel based carrier began with domestic flights to and from Eilat, Ben Gurion Airport, Dov Airfield, and Haifa, then has expanded with flying internationally to Europe and the U.S.
- Jazeera Airways -- Kuwait based airline flying to Alexandria, Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Damascus, Dubai, Luxor, Sharjah.
- Jet Group -- Israel based carrier provides business and VIP flight and medical evacuation services to 700 destinations in 83 countries in Europe and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and Africa.
- Jordan Aviation -- Jordanian charter airline based in Amman. (No known website)
- Jupiter Airlines -- United Arab Emirates based airline flies to Baghdad, Erbil, Istanbul, Dubai, Jeddah, Sharjah and will soon spread its wings to West & Central Africa.
- Kish airlines -- First private Iranian airline registered in Iran.
- Kurdistan Airlines -- First airline that connects Kurdistan and Iraq with the world. (No known website)
- Kuwait Airways -- National carrier of Kuwait owned by government, having network to reach more than 46 countries around the globe.
- Lebanese Air Transport -- Beirut, Lebanon based airline.
- Mahan Air -- Tehran, Iran based carrier provides such as the link between Lahore and Tehran and non-stop service between Iran and northern Pakistan.
- MenaJet -- Lebanese charter airline based at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport, operating flights to over 62 destinations in the Middle East, the Gulf, North Africa, Europe and Central-South Asia.
- Middle East Airlines - Air Liban -- National flag carrier of Lebanon, started its operation in 1945 from Beirut to the neighboring cities of Syria, Cyprus, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other destinations in the Gulf, then later added new European, Middle Eastern and West African destinations to its worldwide network.
- Naft Airlines -- Iran based airline. (No known website)
- Oman Air -- Oman?s national carrier based at Seeb International Airport in Muscat, operates flights to Bahrain, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Mumbai, Chennai, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad, Delhi, Salalah, Khasab, Zurich, Cairo and Beirut.
- Orange Private Aircraft -- Israel based carrier provides air taxi and air ambulance services.
- Palestinian Airlines -- National flag carrier of Palestine, based in Gaza.
- Pluto Airlines -- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates based airline. (No known website)
- Qatar Airways -- National carrier of the Arabian Gulf State of Qatar, based at Doha International Airport, flying to over 60 destinations across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the Far East.
- Qeshm Air -- Iranian carrier which has been established charter flights to U.A.E., Russia, Middle East, and European countries, based in Qeshm Island located at the mouth of the Persian Gulf.
- Raya Jet -- Executive jet charter company operates from its home base in Amman, Jordan.
- Royal Jet -- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates based luxury executive flight services company owned jointly by the Amiri Flight of Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Aviation.
- Royal Jordanian -- Jordan's national carrier based in Amman.
- Royal Wings -- Subsidiary of Royal Jordanian Airline, operates services to eight destinations, Aqaba, Tel Aviv, Al Arish, Sharm El Sheikh, Aleppo, Ankara, and Alexandria all from Amman Marka International Airport and Queen Alia International Airport.
- Saha Airlines -- Tehran, Iran based airline operated by the Iranian Air Force. (No known website)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines -- National airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah.
- Sawan Airlines -- Iraq based airline flying from Stansted airport to Erbil; the regional capital of Kurdistan/Iraq, and London, Stockholm, Copenhagen to Erbil. (No known website)
- Simorgh Airlines -- Iran based airline. (No known website)
- Star Jet -- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates based private airline operates charter services across destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe and CIS countries.
- Sun D?Or International Airlines -- Established as a subsidiary company of El Al Israel Airlines, operating charter and reduced price flights to destinations such as the Mediterranean Basin (Isles of Greece, Turkey), Eastern & Western Europe and the Far East (Phuket).
- Syrian Arab Airlines -- National flag carrier of Syria, based in Damascus.
- Tamir Airways -- Tel Aviv, Israel based helicopter and charter plane operator.
- Tour Israel -- Israel based helicopter tour operator.
- Yemenia (Yemen Airways) -- National airline of Yemen, based in Sana?a.
Air -- Founded 2006 and started with direct flights from Munich to Sulaymania which is a Kurdish town in Northern Iraq.
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.